60-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our products are guaranteed to provide 100% Satisfaction in every way. We want you to be completely satisfied with AirFlow Deflector (AFD) products you purchase from us. If you’re not, please allow this Satisfaction Guarantee to give you peace of mind.
Should You, for any reason, be unsatisfied with the Side Guard Products you’ve recently purchased from us, You may return any or all of them (up to 5 units) for a full refund or credit (your choice), less any Special Charges. For larger orders AFD expects the Customer to first order an appropriate number to determine suitability, compatibility and satisfactory performance for the intended purpose and process. We prefer our Customers to put our Products ‘through their paces’ before committing to large scale orders – because we understand the more analysis a party performs upfront, the more satisfied they’ll be with the long term results. Of course, if You wish to forego the test and verification phase, and purchase a larger quantity of Products, AFD’ applicable limited warranty will apply. AFD reserves the right to limit the number of times the 60-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is available to any given customer for any given period.
Standard Products are eligible for the 60-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you purchased new Standard Products directly from AFD, you may return them to us from proof of purchase, up to 60 days from the date of invoice for a refund or credit (your choice) of the Standard Product purchase price provided the quantity of Products does not exceed five (5) units (restocking fees apply to only those quantities exceeding five (5) units).
Restocking Fee Schedule
Number of Standard Products (Units) & Restocking Fee (%)
1 – 5 : 0%
6 – 25 : 15%
26 – 50 : 35%
51+ : 50%
Custom Products are exempt from participating in the 60-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee due to their unique nature.
Not Satisfied for Any Reason?
Simply contact us and return within 60 calendar days from the date of invoice!
Up to five (5) units of Standard Products of any type or combination per order.
Review our Return Policy and complete the Return Authorization Form to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number. Returns without this authorization will not be accepted. Some restrictions and limitations apply. Contact AFD for more details.
Returns that may not be accepted include Standard Products that have experienced anything contained in the Warranty section.
Please note refunds or credits do not apply to Special Charges as outlined below.
Shipping, Insurance, Duties & Fees
- Shipping, transportation
- Duties, levies, fees
Unacceptable for Return, Refund, Credit or Warranty
The following conditions exempt and render products unable to participate in returns, refunds, credits or warranties.
- Products having had exposure and maintaining potential danger of any hazardous, corrosive, radioactive, abrasive or otherwise potentially dangerous element and/or material – Not Returnable
- Products having had exposure to extreme conditions involving fire or water
Missing Labels, Markings & Info.
- Altered, defaced or removed serial number, warranty label/mark, date or product identification
Altered, Modified & Defaced Products
- Altered, modified, defaced or damaged
- Damage from improper and/or inadequate maintenance, calibration repair
- Misuse, misapplication, negligence, abuse and accidental
- Use not in compliance with applicable Supporting Material
- Non-functional due to contamination
- Other causes beyond AFDs’ control
- Missing original packaging, documentation, or accessories
- Items purchased from other than AFD
- Promotional Certificates and Gift Cards
- Final Sale / Clearance Center Items